Rolling Counter DoorCounter Door
Model Number: ESC10 and ESC20 (with frame and sill)
Roll Up Counter Door
Commonly utilized in cafeterias, concession stands and ticket booths, our Rolling Counter Doors provide accessibility and security in interior and exterior finished wall openings. These doors are manufactured with smaller, more aesthetically pleasing door components – such as the guides, slats, brackets and hood – than traditional rolling doors, so they require minimal headroom and can be custom-fit into a wide variety of openings.
Our Rolling Counter Shutters are:
- Customizable: Each unit is custom built to fit your opening size, operation and aesthetic preferences. If configured with an integral frame and sill, counter shutters can easily slip into existing openings as a complete package
- Space Saving: Our shutters roll upward and store in a tight coil above the opening for fuller use of the interior space, reducing interference with other building components
- Long Lasting: Our rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance, lowering the total cost of ownership
- Standard construction up to 21’ wide, 10’ high (limit of 180 square feet)
- Wind load construction of up to 14' wide, 10' high (limit of 140 square feet)
- For openings that fall outside of the standard construction, please contact us.
Our Rolling Counter Shutters are constructed for daily use.If your opening requires compliance to fire or building codes, visit our Fire Rated Counter Fire Shutters.
Materials and Finishes
- .040” thick clear anodized aluminum
- Medium, dark or black anodized finish
- 22 gauge galvanized steel
- Exclusive GalvaNex™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- 22 gauge 304 series stainless steel
- #4 finish
Click here for additional material and finishes options and information
*Finish/gauge availability varies. Consult your sales representative for detailed finish/gauge availability.
Our Rolling Counter Shutters can open by motor, hand-crank, or push-up operation, depending on size and/or weight.
Tubular Motors: Concealed tubular motors provide a solution for strict dimensional limitations around the header or aesthetic requirements that lend themselves to its smaller, compact design.Click here for detailed operator information
AtmoShield™ Powder CoatingTextured powder coat finish that combats the environments harsh wear and tear. This finish provides a thicker, more scratch resistant coat for added product protection.
Hood and Operator Covers
Metal cover to protect the coil or operator from exterior weather, debris or to meet OSHA or UL 325 safety requirements.Learn More
Achieve visibility and ventilation while maintaining security and insect control. Perforated 20 gauge galvanized steel slat provides approximately 22% open space.
SpectraShield™ Powder Coating
Polyester finish in more than 180 colors for durability, aesthetics, superior finish life and cost effectiveness.Learn More
Add durable, full-color images to your curtains and hoods. Great for school logos and turning unused door space into profitable sponsorship opportunities in stadiums, amusement parks and retail stores.
Vision WindowsImprove aesthetics and visibility with one- or two-way windows incorporated in the curtain.
Seismic Performance Validation
We can provide project specific seismic calculations for all coiling doors that are mounted Face of Wall to steel or masonry. Seismic performance validation is per ASCE 7-05.
Entrapment Protection Devices
Entrapment protection devices ensure that a motorized door or grille will not close on an object. If an object enters path of closure, the entrapment protection device will stop the door or grille from closing and return it to the fully open position.
Wind LoadCan be configured to withstand the full range of specific wind load requirements including missile impact ratings.
Integral Frame and SillOur Rolling Counter Shutters with Integral Frame and Sill are designed with reduced coil, bracket and header size (8" minimum) to fit tight clearances.
Countertops are available for a complete counter shutter closure solution, and can be UL rated.Learn More
MullionsThere are multiple mullion options - corner, fixed and removable.
Sloping or Irregular OpeningsOur special bottom bar designs can address these conditions.
Counter Door Drawing Generator
Counter Door with Integral Frame Drawing Generator