SteelWeave™ Metal Mesh Security GrilleSecurity Grilles
Model Number: EAG 10
Cookson SteelWeave mesh security grilles provide reliable protection against theft and intrusion while adding to a building's architecture. These security grilles and mesh counter doors feature durable stainless steel and are suited for use indoors or outside facing the elements.
Enhance Your Business With Metal Mesh Counter Doors and Security Grilles
All of our SteelWeave woven mesh security grilles are made using type-316 stainless steel, offering improved resistance to corrosion from the weather, cleaning agents and more. Depending on the design of the grille or mesh counter door, guides and bottom bars may feature aluminum or stainless construction.
We have three design styles to select from to match your business and preferences, including:
- Aesthetic Reveal (EAG10V): Our Aesthetic Reveal configuration uses attractive exposed mounting and operating hardware for a polished look whether the grille is stowed or secured.
- Aesthetic Conceal (EAG10C): The Aesthetic Conceal design uses grille guides buried into the wall, perfect for creating a hidden perimeter around the grille and offering a pleasing look while retracted.
- Service (EAG10S): The service model is the most cost-effective way to take advantage of the SteelWeave design, perfect for protecting storerooms and service areas from small trespassers.
These mesh security grilles add to your business, and with custom etching, can become a prominent decorative feature. With etching services, you can place your business name, logo or practically any image or text on a secure grille, turning it into an attractive display space. Logo etching is available on our Lago woven pattern.
SteelWeave grilles and counter doors are motor-operated, and available in three designs for seamless incorporation into an existing business or a new build. With five aesthetically-pleasing patterns to choose from, you can create security solutions that match your business while maintaining excellent visibility and airflow through the building.
At Cookson, we build SteelWeave security grilles to meet your specifications, whether you need to secure a service counter or want floor-to-ceiling protection. These attractive grilles are ideal for adding security to:
- Service counters
- Retail storefronts
- Luxury businesses
Mesh Security Grilles for Hospitality and Retail Businesses
Our security grilles are perfect for protecting a storefront, valuable inventory, countertop and other areas. Depending on the design, these mesh security grilles retract for limited to full-concealment. When deployed, metal mesh counter doors and security grilles create barriers that enhance your business and compliment the architecture of the building.
SteelWeave security grilles and mesh counter doors offer a range of benefits for business owners, including:
- High security: A mesh grille is an effective deterrent and will often stop criminals from attempting to break in. If they try, they will meet powerful resistance, preventing their entry and preserving your property.
- Simple operation: Using fast, quiet and user-friendly motorized controls, you and your employees can easily open and close the gate without impacting the speed of business.
- Visibility and ventilation: A woven mesh grille or counter door offers excellent visibility and airflow while secure, keeping your business and products on display at all hours.
Order SteelWeave Mesh Counter Doors and Security Grilles
At Cookson, we make it easy to increase security at your business. Request a quote online or speak to a local representative at your nearest Cookson dealer. To design a custom grill, access our architect portal for design tools and professional assistance all in one place. For more information about SteelWeave mesh security grills and counter doors, contact us today.
Standard construction for Tigris curtain up to 25' wide by 20' high.
Standard construction for Lago curtain up to 19' wide by 20' high.
If you need a larger size or other curtain options, please contact us.
The SteelWeave™ Metal Mesh Grille is constructed for daily use with a 50k lifetime usage of the grille. The daily cycle usage is dependent on the operator.
Materials and Finishes
Standard materials and finishes are based on the model that is chosen. Check out the feature sheet for the materials and finishes by model.
SteelWeave™ Metal Mesh AestheticsSteelWeave™ Metal Mesh is extremely customizable. With two standard curtain designs and three special order curtain designs we are sure to offer something that goes with your existing design scheme. In addition to these 5 curtain designs, we also offer etching which will allow you to display your logo, branding or any design you would like.
SteelWeave™ Metal Mesh Grille Curtain Construction
SteelWeave™ Metal Mesh Grille Safety & Protection
Locking mechanism is an available option.
Magic SwitchA touchless activation device designed to open and close doors with the wave of a hand. It's compatible with all operators that have a primary entrapment device and are configured for momentary contact to close. The Magic Switch is easy to retrofit in an existing application and features a clean, stainless steel face plate.