Rolling Security Gates for Multiple Uses
At Cookson, we manufacture a large variety of rolling gates and roll-up security grilles. These closures provide dependable security when locked into place while allowing maximum continued visibility and airflow into your commercial space. We offer a range of styles that each offer unique benefits. All of our roll-up security gates and grilles are made to order and built to match your unique specifications.
Our gates deliver high-cycle use with no maintenance required beyond safety checks to ensure your tracks are free from debris. These commercial rolling security shutters are versatile and are the perfect solution to:
- Safeguard bars and restaurants: With an attractive and high-end appearance, these grilles are an excellent choice for use in the hospitality industry.
- Secure customer-facing areas: Security grille doors are perfect for sealing a standalone business, mall storefront, or an area containing valuable items.
- Cover countertops and windows: Our roll-up security gates can install over countertops to protect pharmacies, health care facilities, and other businesses from theft.
- Prevent access to off-limits areas: Roll-up security grilles are ideal for creating a motorized barrier inside your building that blocks unauthorized personnel access.
- Protect parking garage entrances: We manufacture several rolling security gates to create a secure environment in a commercial or residential parking garage.
Choose from a Variety of Roll-Up Security Gates to Meet Your Needs
- SteelWeave™ grilles: SteelWeave™ mesh roll-up security grilles come in several styles and patterns. With a woven design, SteelWeave provides the ultimate in aesthetics. As an added bonus, we can etch your logo, image, or text onto the surface.
- MicroCoil® grilles: Our MicroCoil® high-performance grilles retract into a 14-inch coil to provide maximum headroom. This parking garage gate delivers a minimum of 500,000 cycles at 2 feet per second and can help you meet ADA requirements.
- Extreme® 300 Series gates: The Extreme® 300 Series rolling security gate is an excellent way to manage security in high-traffic parking areas. These grilles open three times faster than others on the market and will deliver 300,000 cycles without needing maintenance outside of daily checks.
- Roll-up gates: Cookson VistaGard™ roll-up security grilles come in straight or brick patterns with spacing options. Our VistaGard™ rolling security gate has panels made from clear Lexan™ that cover the link spaces for added protection.
- 5015 Heavy Duty gates: If you want added durability, consider our 5105 heavy-duty roll-up security gates. These parking gates have tighter spacing and heavier links and spacers for added strength and longer component life.
- CrossingGard® grilles: The CrossingGard® is an emergency-response safety gate system that triggers in the event of an emergency to allow access for first responders and help people inside evacuate safely.
- SentryGate® grilles: SentryGate® security grille doors provide excellent protection and have a smooth, clean appearance that delivers a modern look. These roll-up security gates are lightweight and available in white or black.
Cookson Product Options
Our roll-up security grilles and gates are designed with optimal functionality, durability, and security in mind. However, we understand every application has its unique needs. That's why you can add various optional features to your built-to-order commercial door, grille, or serving counter shutter. These optimizations ensure your rolling grille matches your exact specifications and needs. From restaurants to parking garages, our product options ensure we meet your requirements in damage prevention, performance, and customization.
For optimal performance, look at our Performance Upgrade Options. These features ensure your roll-up grille or gate is as safe and functional as possible. Add an annunciator to announce when your grille is closing or implement low-friction powder coating for the smoothest rolling door. We also offer Damage Prevention Options, like high-impact bottom bars and rolling grille protectors, which are excellent add-ons for industrial applications.
Some of our most popular custom features are options that accommodate your unique setting, industry, and security needs. Choose from these offerings:
- Various manual and electronic locking options
- Multiple height offerings
- Pass-through and pocket doors
- Superimposed doors
- One- or two-way windows
- Corner, fixed, and removable mullions
- Curved tracks
- Powder coating in over 180 colors
- Full-color vinyl graphics
- Chain diverters
- Entrapment protection to prevent your grille from closing on objects
- And more
One of our most requested customization options are perforated security grilles. ScreenGard™ perforated slats ensure the ventilation and visibility you'd expect from a grille combined with the strength and security of an industrial rolling door. Our perforated slat grilles are an excellent option for facilities that need their gate to remain tightly secure while still allowing ample airflow throughout the building. You can choose from either galvanized steel or aluminum. Perforation can be done on every slat or alternating slats depending on your airflow needs.