Insulated Roll-Up Door
Would you like to save money on your energy bill? How about control the temperature inside your commercial garage or make a choice that benefits the environment? Whatever your motivation, our insulated rolling service doors will meet your needs.
Insulated Roll Up Door Offerings
High Performance Roll Up Doors
(Regular and Insulated available)
Benefits of an Insulated Roll-Up Door
In addition to a more secure entryway, an insulated service door offers:
- Temperature control: Keep your commercial garage comfortable and free from inclement weather, drafts and pollen.
- Lower energy costs: Because insulated roll-up garage doors seal in the temperature of a garage, they contribute to reduced monthly energy costs.
- Better for the environment: It's simple — less energy consumed leads to a reduced impact on the environment. Roll-up insulated overhead doors make it easier than ever to go green.
- Noise reduction: An insulated roll-up door will help soundproof your garage thanks to their durable build.
Cookson Insulated Roll-Up Garage Doors
As the leader in insulated garage doors, Cookson provides a variety of solutions, styles, options and features to fulfill any garage door specification. Our insulated doors lead the industry with all the high-quality materials and finishes building owners and architects from around the world expect from Cookson Door. These doors offer the best qualities of our products without occupying any additional space in a garage.
Cookson rolling insulated overhead doors are available in galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Just like our standard rolling doors, our insulated roll-up garage doors can be manufactured with a galvanized or powder
coat finish or enhanced with vinyl graphics.
Thermiser® Insulated and Thermiser Max® Roll-Up Doors
When you need a highly energy-efficient insulated roll-up door, Thermiser® has you covered with top-line models:
- Thermiser Max Insulated Roll-Up Door: The Thermiser Max Insulated Rolling Door is our most energy-efficient insulated service door available and is the top choice for architects, building owners and designers. The Thermiser
Max decreases airflow by 94% and is IECC, ASHRAE and LEED-certified. The best part? The thermal savings do not impact durability, function, usability or aesthetics.
- Thermiser Insulated Roll-Up Door: The energy-efficient Thermiser Insulated Roll-Up Doors combines the strength of rolling steel with superior insulation and protection from the elements. Because the insulated service door has a full perimeter seal, the Thermiser is also excellent for reducing sound pollution. With double metal layers combined with a thick insulated interior, these doors provide reliable security.
Extreme® 300 and Extreme® 1024 Insulated High-Performance Doors
The Extreme high-performance doors are high-speed and will give your commercial garage an added layer of security:
- Extreme 300 Series High-Performance Roll Up Door: The springless 300 series door is a fast-acting barrier designed to last 300,000 maintenance-free cycles.
- Extreme 1024 Extreme Long Lasting Roll Up Door: Our Extreme 1024 rapid-roll high-performance door offers intelligent operation and has a lifespan of 1,000,000 maintenance-free cycles.
See What an Insulated Service Door Can Do for You
When you need to protect your business from the elements, our insulated rolling doors do the job. Choose the door you need for your unique project by taking advantage of our custom-made design service. If you need help selecting an insulated roll-up door for your project, our Support Team is here to help. Contact us today to request a quote.