1024 High Performance Roll Up DoorHigh Performance Doors
Model Number: EPD1024 and EPI1024
Fast Roll Up Doors
Our Extreme 1024 high performance rapid roll doors offer intelligent operation and the highest door cycle life. You’ll have complete peace of mind as the 1024 series rapid roll doors have been tested to perform more than 1,000,000 open and close cycles of maintenance free performance. The easy to install overhead door maximizes commercial door up-time which improves productivity. Not just the longest lasting maintenance free overhead door, but it’s fast too. Our 1024 High Performance Roll Up Door’s rapid speed is three times faster than standard overhead doors with an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second. The rapid open and close cycles is combined with a steel door construction, improve security and prevent unwanted intrusions or entries at sensitive building openings.
The extreme 1024 high performance garage door is energy efficient too. It will quickly seal your building, reducing temperature loss to achieve maximum energy savings. Our patented door perimeter seal system locks out air infiltration.
Operational up to 10 PSF maximum wind load.
- Standard construction up to 30' wide, 20' high
- For openings that fall outside of the standard construction, please contact us
Standard Materials and Finishes
Extreme 1024 High Performance Doors come with a unique and lasting powder coat finish customized for high-cycle usage as standard. The door’s curtain material consists of:
- 18 or 22 gauge galvanized steel:
- Finished with a rust-inhibiting CycleShield™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- Stainless Steel Slats:
- Minimum 20 gauge AISI type 304 #4 finish stainless steel
- The CycleShield finish is exclusively for 1024 High Performance Doors. The base coat is consistant with ASTM A653, and is finished with a baked-on polyester powder coating. CycleShield is:
- Friction and wear-resistant for high-cycle applications
- Rust inhibiting and resistant to acids, alkalis and oils at normal temperatures
- Recommended for exterior, corrosive and/or abrasive environments
- Available as an option in a palette of more than 180 standard RAL colors
Additional colors are available. Extended lead time may apply. Click here for additional material and finishes information.
Finish/gauge availability varies by product. Please contact us for detailed finish/gauge availability.
Drive and Control System
- Motor: Our 1024 High Performance Door is powered by a UL listed, SEW Eurodrive TEFC NEMA4 variable speed motor with sprocket and chain drive horizontally mounted directly to the unitized structure. This operator also features a patent-pending high performance brake, which prevents the curtain from free-falling in the unlikely event of operator component failure
- Control Panel: Our 1024 High Performance Door is controlled with a wall-mounted starter. This PLC controller features a variable frequency drive with a soft-start and soft-stop at both ends of limit travel. For harsh weather environments, the controller is NEMA 4 rated. Dimensions of the control panel are 20” x 24” x 8”
Slats with multiple small window size punched slots that create an open curtain design. Maintains a high level of security while allowing for ventilation and visibility.Learn More
Hood and Operator Covers
Metal cover to protect the coil or operator from exterior weather, debris or to meet OSHA or UL 325 safety requirements.Learn More
Vision WindowsImprove aesthetics and visibility with one- or two-way windows incorporated in the curtain.
Entrapment Protection Devices
Entrapment protection devices ensure that a motorized door or grille will not close on an object. If an object enters path of closure, the entrapment protection device will stop the door or grille from closing and return it to the fully open position.
Guide-Mounted InterlocksAn electrical cutout switch to prevent motor operation if locking device is not first disengaged.
Include weather seals at the guides and bottom bar with an internal hood baffle at coil housing. Lintel mounted nylon brush seal also available.
Sloping or Irregular OpeningsOur special bottom bar designs can address these conditions.
High Speed Rolling Door Drawing Generator