Extreme® 300 Series High Performance DoorHigh Performance Doors
Model Number: EPD 300 (Service) & EPI 300 (Insulated)
High Speed Roll Up Door
When you have a high traffic area, heavy used area where you open and close your commercial overhead door. With high speeds, 300,000 maintenance free cycles, springless design and smart controller intelligent design, our Extreme® 300 Series High Performance Door is the best industrial garage door on the market.
No one has time for broken overhead doors. Our 300 series high performance commercial garage doors maximize uptime for maximum efficiency. Easy to install with 300,000 maintenance free open and close door cycles, our rapid roll doors will improve productivity in any important opening they are installed. Springs and the major cause of most high speed roll up door failures. With a springless door design, you get a high speed overhead door that flawlessly opens and closes every time. The variable frequency drive features smooth high speed operation, that ensures a soft start and stop. This significantly reduces wear and tear on parts, the door and the operator.
Not just smooth and durable but a rapid door too! Our 300 series industrial garage door features opening speeds of up to 24 inches per second. Installing a high speed roll up door not only improves productivity by not disrupting work flow, but it can improve energy efficiency too. Our insulated model boasts an air leakage rating of less than 0.3 cfm/ft2 - meeting and exceeding ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC 2015 air leakage standards - making it the most energy efficient high cycle rolling door available today
All 300 Series high speed roll up doors feature our Apex SmartController - our first intelligent controller. With an easy to use control panel and plug and play wiring, it easily communicates overhead door statuses, sets door limits and has easy to follow instructions for tasks such as door commissioning.
Let us show you how high speed doors, high performance doors and energy efficient doors all combine into the best commercial overhead door on the market.
See if your building needs a high performance door by going to our microsite www.nobrainerdoor.com/brains.
Why the #$!@* is My Roll Up Door Breaking All the Time? Read our article to find out more!
- Cycles: 300,000 maintenance free cycles, to be exact. The door's springless design adds to its longevity, with the only true maintenance being daily operation checks
- Intelligence: This door features the new Apex SmartController - our first intelligent panel that communicates status and error messages
- Speed: This door performs at an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second
- Energy Efficiency: The insulated curtain comes complete with our patented sealing system with thermally broken guide assemblies and a lintel seal that significantly decreases air infiltration to less than 0.3 cfm/ft2
- Smooth Operation: The compact, direct-drive operator features a variable-frequency drive that ensures a soft start and stop, and doesn't have any sprockets or chains to wear or replace
Extreme® 300 Series Door Drive & Control System
- Plug-and-play connections between the motor, control panel, and standard sensors
- LCD screen that walks user through:
- Initial door commissioning
- Electrically set limits
- Status and error messages
- Many common door adjustments
- Standard construction up to 24' wide, 16' high
- Standard construction up to 20' wide, 14' high
For openings that fall outside of the standard construction, please contact us.
Standard Materials & Finishes
Extreme® 300 Series Performance Doors come with a unique and lasting powder coat finish customized for high-cycle usage as standard. There are two material options for both the service and insulated curtain:
- Galvanized steel:
- Finished with a rust-inhibiting CycleShield™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- The CycleShield finish is exclusively for our High Performance Doors. The base coat is consistant with ASTM A653, and is finished with a baked-on polyester powder coating. CycleShield is:
- Friction and wear-resistant for high-cycle applications
- Rust inhibiting and resistant to acids, alkalis and oils at normal temperatures
- Recommended for exterior, corrosive and/or abrasive environments
- Available as an option in a palette of more than 180 standard RAL colors
- 300 series stainless steel with a #4 finish
Slats with multiple small window size punched slots that create an open curtain design. Maintains a high level of security while allowing for ventilation and visibility.Learn More
Hood and Operator Covers
Metal cover to protect the coil or operator from exterior weather, debris or to meet OSHA or UL 325 safety requirements.Learn More
Vision WindowsImprove aesthetics and visibility with one- or two-way windows incorporated in the curtain.
Entrapment Protection Devices
Entrapment protection devices ensure that a motorized door or grille will not close on an object. If an object enters path of closure, the entrapment protection device will stop the door or grille from closing and return it to the fully open position.
Guide-Mounted InterlocksAn electrical cutout switch to prevent motor operation if locking device is not first disengaged.
Include weather seals at the guides and bottom bar with an internal hood baffle at coil housing. Lintel mounted nylon brush seal also available.