Often business owners think about safety doors when a threat is imminent and protection is quick security deployment is needed. We do everything we can to address requests for advanced security closure solutions that have come directly to us due to recent events of riots and vandalism to storefronts around the country.
Many property owners do not realize that our overhead security doors are custom designed to remain in the secure position in front of existing sliding glass doors and windows to maintain the current flow of entries or openings. When emergencies or threats happen, the safety doors successfully deploy in an emergency and deter rioters from looting and causing destruction.
Immediate protection in the face of danger can be achieved by:
- Installing a ‘panic’ button at the front desk of a hotel or school
- Connecting the door to an existing alarm system
- Activate ‘lockdown’ in a warehouse from a remote or central location
All of which will automatically close the doors.
- We can also accommodate storefronts concerned about the aesthetics of their building by offering a variety of finishes (colored aluminum, stainless steel, graphics), and also manufacturing custom trim and cover packages.
- Our Strongest and Most Secure Door – custom manufactured specifically to meet the security requirements of each application.
- Fast Response, Delivery and Installation - our team will work with you for a fast turnaround so you have the security system in place when you need it most.
- Security Plus Aesthetics- we can design your security door to meet your brand requirements through powder coating, stainless steel, anodized aluminum and more.
- Quick Lockdown for Immediate Security - deploy all of your emergency doors with the push of a central "lockdown button."
High security and ugly safety doors are not synonymous when it comes to our roll up security doors. All our doors are available with custom features, finishes and options you have come to expect from all of Cookson’s commercial roll up doors. Multiple overhead door materials are available such as steel in several gauge thicknesses, aluminum or even stainless steel.
All of our overhead security doors can be manufactured with our exclusive GalvaNex galvanized finish with the optional coating of any one of our 180 stock powder coat colors for a professional yet distinct finish. Our heavy duty doors can be designed to display your corporate logo, your unique brand, custom graphics or even full color images. All rolling door trim and cover packages, garage door hardware and mechanical upgrades, are also available for safety door versions. Steel security doors can be deployed inside and outside building. With Cookson on your side, security doors don’t have to look like security doors, but they can be blended and designed to fit in any environment.
We have already installed numerous security door systems for the largest big-box retailer in the US, a large national improvement chain, a national chain of convenience stores, numerous schools and universities along with some very prominent government facilities.
Every maximum overhead security door system is custom designed differently, so our Security Door Team is here to help, so for more information, contact us here!