At this moment, we are experiencing an unprecedented and unique event in our business and personal lives. We want to keep you up to date on all precautions CornellCookson is taking to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Our top priority is keeping our associates safe so we can continue to deliver the life sustaining products and services to our customers during this difficult time.
We will continue to keep you informed as we closely monitor the instructions given at both the Federal and state level.
- CornellCookson and Clopay (C3) products play a critical role in the operation and security of several critical infrastructure sectors identified by CISA, ranging from the Emergency Services and
Public Health Sectors (such as police, fire and hospital/healthcare facilities), to both Government Facilities and Commercial Facilities Sectors(such
as all manner of government buildings, grocers, pharmacies, gas stations and auto repair, and warehousing facilities). (LINK)
- The International Door Association recently issued a release on March 18 (LINK) that echoes many of these sentiments, in particular that “[o]verhead doors, including rolling fire doors, can be
a key element of buildings. Whether providing fire safety as part of fire wall assemblies, or facilitating vehicle access to transport people or essential goods, these systems are an integral part of essential building operations.”
- We are directing the majority of our office staff to work from home. This creates some physical separation in the office spaces.
- For our shop associates, we have eliminated all face-to-face meetings and we are staggering all breaks and lunches to minimize the number of associates in the same area.
- We have implemented temperature scans for all associates and authorized visitors entering the facility.
- We have stopped all non-mission critical travel, to include land, sea and air.
- We are not allowing any outside vendors, suppliers or customers into our buildings.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all common areas in our facilities.
- We have secured an extra 4-6 months’ worth of inventory of critical materials to ensure that we can continue to meet your business needs.
- AIA CEU courses – Our Architectural product reps are approved by the AIA to conduct these remotely! To see which programs we offer, click here.
- Architectural Design Assistance – our teams are working remotely, and
able to support you with rolling and sectional design assistance. Contact them here.
- If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.